Timberline Community Club
Welcome to Our Community
Timberline is one of the original planned communities of the Sammamish Plateau. Our spacious lots, curved streets, rolling landscape, quaint cul-de-sacs, lake and mountain views, acres of woodland forest with walking trails, and highly rated elementary school make Timberline a highly desired neighborhood.
The board members and residents of Timberline are committed to preserving its beauty and diversity, because this is more than a place to live, it's a place to call home. Whether you're a long-time resident, or have recently moved in, or are looking for the perfect place to move, thanks for stopping by!
Annual Meeting - Nov 30th at 7:00 PM
** Check your mailbox **
Attend virtually or in person at Blackwell Elementary on Nov 30th at 7:00 PM. You can nominate and or vote at the meeting too.
Not attending? Return your ballot and proxy by 4:00 PM on Nov 30th.
If you have any problems or questions email email@example.com.
Download the app or visit TownSq to:
- Pay online and review your account balance
- Log and track service requests
- Submit architecture requests
- Access important community resources
- Engage with your neighbors and make your voice count
- Contact the board or your management team
- Get up-to-date community news and events